Friday 18 July 2008

Joshua Rifkin Portraits.

Joshua Rifkin, Boston, MA © Michael Robert Williams

These are four of the portraits I shot in Boston of the American conductor, keyboard player, and musicologist Joshua Rifkin. I've mentioned the shoot in a previous post but this is the first time I could put the portraits up as I had to wait for them to run in a magazine in Spain. I think the second and third ran in the magazine feature along with a couple of others. The first and fourth are two from the shoot that I really like. This shoot was also digital, I'm used to it now and happy to use it. Seems I've got over my early issues, mainly involving colour on digital. The portraits were taken at Joshua's home in Boston, and another place nearby. The feature ran in black & white but I personally really like this first colour portrait.


Joshua Rifkin, Boston, MA

Joshua Rifkin, Boston, MA

Joshua Rifkin, Boston, MA © Michael Robert Williams

No comments: