Thursday 26 February 2009

Recent Work; 'White Lies' and others...


White Lies, 2009 © Michael Robert Williams

These are two of the portraits from the recent shoot with the White Lies. The shoot went really well and I'm really happy with the results. I love the lighting on the first portrait.
Really enjoyed their album. Really nice guys to work with too.


White Lies, 2009 © Michael Robert Williams

Below is one of the portraits from the shoot with the Howling Bells. I've photographed the Howling Bells before, about two years ago, but I prefer the portraits I shot this time.
Last portrait is of brand new group Gold Teeth, whose single 'Everybody' is released this month.
Could be a great year for them.
It seems I'm having a colour & flash phase...

Howling Bells © Michael Robert Williams


Gold Teeth © Michael Robert Williams

No comments: