Monday 31 January 2011

January 2011.

It's the end of January already. Quick update; 2011 got started with a few shoots in London and one in Sheffield. After shooting in Sheffield I went for a drive across the Peak District and went to visit my family in Cheshire, shot the snap below of the sun setting over the Peak District - yep it was so nice & peaceful I even shot the sunset!

Driving across the Peak District, Jan 2011.

On my playlist this month has been; Band of Horses, Jane's Addiction, The Gaslight Anthem, Lissie, The Naked & Famous, and REM. I finally got around to watching 'The Social Network', which I really liked, and watched 'The Fighter' (Christian Bale is always so good), and watched the experimental film 'Howl', featuring a fantastic central performance from James Franco as Allen Ginsberg.

The website is being updated soon with portraits of artists including Carl Barat, Underworld, The Pierces, Monarchy, and Klaxons.

Michael

No comments: