Tuesday 4 January 2011

'Not all those who wander are lost.'

Happy New Year!

OK I know it's the 4th already but I wasn't going anywhere near a computer for the first few days - time off n all that...

Now I'm starting to think about work again. I have things I want to do this year. I'm planning. Thinking about work and personal plans - these things all kind of blur into one for me;
'life plans' I guess.


'When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.'
- Lao Tzu

'You cannot acquire experience by making experiments. You cannot create experience. You must undergo it.'
- Albert Camus

'The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.'
- Lao Tzu

'Not all those who wander are lost.'
- J.R.R. Tolkien


I'm excited about what 2011 may bring.
Happy New Year everyone.

Michael

2 comments:

Frankie said...

Very nice quotes, inspirational for us all music photographers! ;-)
Loving your pictures, keep up the good work.

Frankie from www.frankiegoesclick.com

Michael Robert Williams said...

Thanks for the comment Frankie, happy you like the work.
Best,
Michael