Thursday 18 June 2015

Michael Robert Williams - Exhibition Update;


Update;

Only a couple of weeks now until the exhibition of my music work at Attitude Gallery in Congleton at the start of July. All the prints are currently being framed. Among the artists featured in the exhibition are The Killers, Kasabian, Oasis, Portishead, Ian Brown, Ellie Goulding, Johnny Marr, and this portrait of Kaiser Chiefs...



Kaiser Chiefs © Michael Robert Williams

Along with my better known images, I edited my archives to produce to some portraits that have never been published, so some of the images on display will be available for the first time as edition prints. I will be there in person for the invite preview show on the evening of the 2nd July, and there for some of the weekend on the 4th & 5th July.


Michael Robert Williams.
T - 07976 800126
E - info@michaelwilliams.co.uk

Mx

No comments: